DOC 303 - Flex Joint Sealant is a one component non-sag moisture cure elastomeric polyurethane sealant. It is used to fill expansion joints in concrete. Fill cracks in expansion joints to help waterproof and keep water from draining underneath concrete slabs. DOC 303 works great in garage expansion joints before applying epoxy, creating a tight and waterproof joint.
Applications Include water proofs expansion joints in driveways, sidewalks, garages, open cracks, and narrow openings in masonry, brick and stone. DOC 303 Flex Joint Sealant comes in two colors. Tan and Gray.
- One component non-sag moisture cure.
- Is elastomeric polyurethane Sealant.
- Comes in individual tubes, gray or tan.
- Works with concrete and masonry.
- Needs no priming, joint must be clean & dry
- Replaces old expansion joint felt
- Fills expansion joints in garages before epoxy
- Keeps water from draining underneath concrete slabs
Packaging: Supplied in individual tubes (10 oz. tubes)
Coverage: Approximate coverage for 1 tube @ 1/2” wide bx 1/4” deep = 12 feet