Metallic Epoxy Metallic powders when used with 100% solids epoxy (clear) will create 3D effects. Simply add 2 metallic color paks to 1 1/2 gallons (A and B) clear epoxy and mix. You can roll or squeegee the epoxy onto the floor, wait a few minutes and backroll, then watch as the metallics settle into a beautiful pattern. Purchase Epoxydoc 1 1/2 gallon kits and metallic powders.
How to Order:
- 2 metallic color packs per 1 1/2 gallon mixed epoxy (each color pak is 4 oz.)
- 4 metallic color packs per 3 gallon mixes epoxy
- 1 1/2 gallon of epoxy mix will do 20 mils @ 120 sq.ft. per 1 1/2 gallon.
Example: 250 sq.ft. area will need:
- 1-3 gallon kit DOC 101 metallic epoxy
- 4 metallic color packs
- 1-1.25 gallon kit DOC 102 primer
- 1-1.5 gallon kit DOC 201 urethane top coat
Mix: Use a clean 3 gallon bucket. Add part A clear Epoxydoc DOC101 epoxy (1 gallon) to a clean bucket. Mix metallics slowly a little at a time. Mix until complete. When ready to use mix part B, 1/2 gallon for 3 minutes. Pot life is 30 minutes.
- 2 metallic color packs per 1.5 gallon kit DOC 101 epoxy, will do 20 mils @ 120 sq.ft. per 1.5 gallons
- 1.25 gallon kit DOC 102 primer, will do 300 sq.ft. per 1.25 gallons
- 1.5 gallon kit DOC 201 urethane top coat will do 300-450 sq.ft. per 1.5 gallons
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed