1. Thanks for all your help. I found your information helpful in my decision to choose Epoxydoc. My garage looks great. Mike D. Murray Utah
2. The cost to have 3 large barns coated with epoxy on my property was expensive. To save costs I decided to coat the floors on my own. On the advice of Bruce I did hire a company to prep the floor using shot blasting equipment. After they finished preparing the floor it was ready to apply epoxy. It was easy and I found the products user friendly. So far the floors look good even with heavy equipment in and out of the buildings. John T. Ohio
3. Thanks for your help with my new garage floor. I was most impressed with the advice Epoxydoc gave me. The cracks in my garage were a big worry for me. Fixing the cracks was easy with the crack repair products. I applied the epoxy and the floor looks like new. I love the clean appearance. I recommend Epoxydoc to anyone that wants an amazing floor. Ed G. Las Vegas
4. Home builder from draper Utah. I build custom homes and demand the best in my finished product. I have used Epoxydoc for several homes now and I am more than pleased with their products and service. Kellert Greenlaw GC Homes contractor
5. If you have questions Epoxydoc can answer it. I wanted to make sure I did things correctly and the advice and training videos helped a lot. Terry Austin
6. I am a contractor in Waco, TX. I use Epoxydoc products because they work great. We install hundreds of feet in garages each year. I’ve never had any complaints with the product. Also I know the owner of Epoxydoc and they are always there for any tech support we need. There is never a question about their service. Try them you won’t be sorry. Dean P. TX
7. Just installed my new garage. Wow it looks amazing. The training videos answered all my questions. Super easy and I love it. Thanks Dan Peck Phoenix, AZ
8. I recommend everyone do a garage makeover. It makes your garage look amazing. The floor stays a lot cleaner and having the garage organized was something I always wanted to do. The epoxydoc products are great. Any questions I had were answered. I did run into a problem that required we fix the concrete. The concrete had fallen apart in a few areas. There were some small to medium sized holes. After fixing the floor with there help it was ready for coating. After applying the epoxy you couldn’t tell the holes were ever there. I recommend Epoxydoc. Eric, Utah
9. I recommend Epoxydoc. These guys know their stuff. Dave K. Las Vegas.NV
10. I am the owner of a concrete coatings distribution company in Orem, Utah called Contec Supply. My company distributes concrete coatings to the decorative concrete trades, and do it yourselfer. I distribute and use the Epoxydoc line of products including epoxies and sealers. Distribution covers all of Utah, Nevada, Texas, and Idaho. A big part of my company is training. I hold training classes every month teaching professional installers and anyone interested in learning how to install coatings products. Currently epoxy floor paint is a popular product to install in garages. It waterproofs concrete, creates a beautiful floor, and keeps the area clean. Epoxydoc products are great because they are durable, easy to use, and look beautiful. We have thousands of square feet of epoxy installed every year using Epoxydoc products. Duane Contec Supply, Orem Utah
11. Thanks appreciated all your help. I could'nt make a decision on what to do with color and chips. I made a call and Epoxydoc helped me decide right away what to do. Love the new garage and it was surprisingly easy to do. Jim H. Park City, Utah
12. Contractor from Utah. This product worked great for my utility rooms. I had 3 rooms that needed epoxy and I used the guys that work for me to apply it. I have attached a photo of the floor. Since finding Epoxydoc we have installed several thousand feet of decking, garage epoxy, and waterproofing. I would highly recommend Epoxydoc. Thanks. Sven Bensen, (Maintenance Pro).
13. Before I began this project my garage was covered in oil and grease. It looked like an old mechanics garage. I did not want to park my car inside. I called Epoxydoc and got to speak with Bruce and he told me exactly how to prep the concrete. Amazingly simple to install and it looks like a brand new garage. Chevy H.
14. Sending you a picture of my garage after installing Epoxydoc. Tips and tricks from installers at Epoxydoc made the finish easy. I recommend these guys. Alex T.
15. General contractor in Utah. I hire Epoxydoc for all my flooring needs. I have had commercial kitchens, parking structures, garages, decks, installed using Epoxydoc products. Never a problem. I want to recommend these guys to anyone thinking of using Epoxydoc. Lee Bishop general contractor
16. Hi my name is Jeff Gordon. I have a small one car garage and condo. I was tired of the oil and grease and dirty appearance. I ordered the half kit, watched the training video on the website and installed my new floor. Not only does it look great, but I like the fact that I can keep it neat and clean. It’s easy to do and I just wanted to send in this letter to recommend these guys. Jeff Gordon, Cottonwood Heights
17. I highly recommend and endorse Epoxydoc for epoxy and sealer products. I am a full time marketing consultant and internet marketing instructor. I have known Bruce the owner of Epoxydoc for several years. He demonstrates integrity and trust in all his business dealings. Bruce understands the floor coating business because of his many years installing different flooring products. I can assure you he knows his stuff. I highly recommend you give Epoxydoc a try. Dan D.