CONTRACTORS PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR CONTRACTOR RATES. WE PROVIDE:
- Great pricing - we want you to make more money
- Ship anywhere home, business, or on the job location
- Excellent support - let us help you with your next project
Welcome to the contractors page. We provide competitive pricing and customer support. For smaller orders you can choose the products you want and check out through our secure server. For larger orders please call for pricing. EpoxyDoc provides many different speciality coatings for the professional. Call us 877-574-7415
URETHANE CEMENT SLURRY Call for pricing
DOC 800 (SL) - EpoxyDoc Urethane Cement Mortar/Slurry is a three component urethane mortar/slurry that has outstanding wear performance and can withstand higher heat exposures than typical unmodified urethanes.
Urethane Mortars have good thermal shock capabilities and are a good choice for hot wash down areas. They are durable enough to withstand heavy and abusive service.
This product is recommended for resurfacing areas where a durable shock resistant surface is needed. The product can be applied as a stand alone or as part of a broadcast system consisting of an industrial sand and novolac topcoat. Commercial kitchens, breweries, warehouses, bakeries, and restaurants are great for DOC 800.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to heavy traffic
- Several formulations available
- Available in several colors
- Highly chemical resistant
- Manufacturing facilities
- Heavy traffic areas
- Forklift traffic
- Food and dairy industry
- Paper and pulp industry
- Cold storage areas
100% SOLIDS EPOXY
DOC 101 - Epoxydoc epoxies are created to provide the best in quality and service. We have epoxies for every situation. Garages, chemical areas, metal, wood, cement, warehouses, kitchens, hangers, breweries, commercial and residential. Call us to discuss your project.
- 100% solids epoxies
- Garages- warehouses - storage rooms
- Applies in one pass - easy to use
- Long lasting up to 20 years