shop our products
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
General Shipping - Epoxydoc ships products within the United States, to Canada, and to most international destinations. Shipping costs are calculated at check out. On large orders shipping quotes need to be quoted. Please contact our support. Generally, orders placed with us will leave the warehouse within two to three business days. Occasionally, an order will take up to four days to ship. We will let you know when your product ships and provide you with a tracking number shortly after. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally we will ship all orders via UPS, Fedex or other carrier depending on the size of order. Larger orders will be shipped by carrier truck. Large shipments can be shipped 3, 4, or 6 day depending on your needs. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories - We are happy to ship to one of these areas but unfortunately additional shipping will be charged. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. You can also call our support staff. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 2 business days.
International Shipping - Please contact for shipping quote.
Damages & Exchanges - Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our products are packaged and shipped with the best possible care. We rarely have problems with any of our products. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get a replacement for the damaged product at no cost to you.
Returns - Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order. If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is the wrong one. This rarely happens but if we made a mistake in shipping the wrong product we will ship out the correct product at no cost to you. Please keep in mind that it will still take time to process and re-ship the order.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping. If the packaging or the box the product is packed in appears to have been damaged during shipping, the product inside the box is most oftentimes still okay. Our products are filled in metal or plastic containers and are usually not damaged. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged and the product inside is damaged be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced.
- Our containers are sealed at the lid with metal clips to prevent leaking. In some cases but not often, some liquid can leak out around the lid area. This can be normal during shipping. Unless considerable product has leaked out, the product is still in great useable condition. In these cases there is no concern to contact us to file a shipping damage claim.
- If your product was obiviously damaged during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new replacement products at no cost to you. We are always happy to help you.
You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it - If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us - If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.