SEALS ALL is a water based penetrating sealer. A rubber silicone solution that is applied in one coat by sprayer. When applied properly it forms a barrier that makes the surface of concrete, wood, stucco, stone, and other porous substrates resistant to penetration by water and other liquids.
SEALS ALL is not a topical coating and will not change the look or feel of the surface substrate. Air is allowed to permeate the surface making it possible to still breath. Expansion and contraction are not an issue with Seals All making it a one of a kind penetrating sealer. The rubber silicone expands and stretches within the substrate and is UV resistant. Seals All works for up to 15 years.
SEALS ALL works great on porous surfaces and prolongs the life, beauty, and functionality for many years. It is easily applied and works to keep all porous surfaces safe from damage due to rain, snow, salts, and UV light.
- Works for up to 15 years
- Produces a clear penetrating film
- Does not change the look and feel of concrete
- Does not discolor and degrade from UV light
- Provides for maximum liquid repellency
- Helps protect from salts and acid rains
- Is easy to apply for the do it your selfer
- Works with concrete, wood, stucco, stone
- Helps prevent and control concrete spalling and flaking
- Apply to a clean surface.
- Power wash if need be.
- Apply by garden sprayer.
- Avoid over spray on landscape and decorative objects.
- Clean up with soap and water.
- New concrete should cure 30 days.
- Trial area is recommended before applying in full area.
- Apply during cooler times of the day. Apply above 40 degrees.
- Cure time 24-48 hrs. Do not apply if bad weather is obvious.
- Block and Brick 150 sq.ft./gallon
- Concrete 200 - 250 sq.ft./gallon
- Stone 250 sq.ft./gallon
- Stucco 175 sq.ft./gallon
- Wood and Tile 250 sq.ft./gallon
Love this product
Posted by Joseph on 26th Nov 2017
Installation of this product was easy and the result was as promised. Concrete stays light even when water is poured on it.
Sealer works as promised
Posted by Jeff Washburn on 25th Nov 2017
Sealer has been working as described. Installation was easy. Water beads up and concrete stays white even when wet.